Maybe not for everyone but it certainly can be for me. Yesterday I had the following for breakfast:
- a glass of milk and a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 pieces of toast with blueberry jam
- a buttered croisant
- a ´pain´ of fresh bread
- a huge bowl of yogurt with granola, pear, banana, apricot, orange, and peach in it
- a slice of proscuitto ham
- a crepe filled with spinach, tomato, and ricotta
By the time I thought to take a picture all the food was gone. I haven´t eaten too many crepes in my life, but this was easily the best one ive ever had. Total price: 4.75 USD.
Update: I had a similar breakfast this morning for 3.75. I felt obliged to tip, even though it is not customary here. Longer post coming....
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you can live without a few luxuries of north american living you can make your dollar stretch a lot farther. Who needs a 5 dollar Starbucks coffee and muffin in the morning, when you can have a cafe con leche for 75 cents that hasn't traveled continents to get to you!
Post a Comment